A Standard Book Video can help you create and maintain a meaningful presence online in the competitive marketplace. Book Videos are an excellent addition to your press releases, social media sites, and personal web sites to help your book stand out in the crowd.
By posting your video on social media sites and personal web sites you can reach a valuable audience of online video viewers and attract potential readers. Video marketing helps you engage your audience on a level they can’t ignore.
With a Standard Book Video, your video will include the following features to help you promote your book online:
- Creation of a custom-made video book video, approximately 45 to 60 seconds in length
- Storytelling through text and 2-D graphics and images
- Distribution of your book video on YouTube
- Placement of a link to your video in the About the Book section of your book details page in the Trafford Bookstore
- A personal e-mail campaign with a link to your book video distributed to 200,000 potential customers
- Web streaming capability and high-quality video downloads
- Review of your video for TV and film consideration by Thruline Entertainment
Once your video is completed, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption by Thruline Entertainment. If Thruline is interested in working with you, they will directly contact you to explain their plan of action to gauge your interest. If Thruline chooses not to engage with your concept, it will then be entered into our Hollywood Database, where registered entertainment professionals can browse and search for new material to adapt into feature films and television series.
About Thruline Entertainment
Thruline Entertainment is a full-service Hollywood management and production company whose talent and literary roster includes Academy Award nominated screenwriter Annie Mumolo (Bridesmaids), Emmy Award-winner Kirk Ellis (John Adams), Emmy Award-winner Barry Julien (The Colbert Report), Michael Cera (Juno, Superbad), Emmy Award nominee Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Emmy Award-winner Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) and multiple Emmy Award-winner Allison Janney (The West Wing). Their production arm, Tagline Pictures, produces the hit USA Network series Psych. In addition to their wide reach among major studios, agencies and production companies in Hollywood, Thruline Entertainment has strong international relationships with producers and talent reps where Thruline Entertainment has optioned numerous books for scripted television and film development across the globe.
Revisions: You will be able to make one round of revisions to your video at no additional cost. Any additional rounds of revisions will incur a charge. Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes (adding or removing words)
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
You will own all the rights to your book video and will be provided with the final video file to share with readers, friends and family and include in your marketing materials. Book videos make an excellent addition to your press releases, social media sites, and personal web sites. In the competitive marketplace, a professional video will help your book stand out in the crowd.
Trafford can help you with your marketing goals. The cost for this service is $2,699.00. Please allowfour to five weeks for production and distribution. To find out more or to order this service, please call 1.888.232.4444.