Let your words be heard across the airwaves with Trafford’s Media Airtime – Radio service. Build buzz for your book by utilizing the wide reach of one of the most influential marketing platforms around—radio.
What you get when you purchase this service:
- Media exposure on five (5) radio shows related to your book’s category/genre
- Seven (7) paperback copies of your book sent to potential relevant radio stations
- Optional Feature in BookMAD Digital magazine
- Press Release - Web Optimized Edition
How It Works:
To begin, you will need to provide us with a schedule of your availability to do radio interviews over the next three to six months. This will be used as a guide to schedule your interviews. Then, we will be sending media pitches as well as copies of your book to radio stations. To ensure that you have a successful interview, we will also be sending you some tips beforehand.
The radio interviews may be aired live (via phone) or pre-recorded.
- Press Releases are written and transmitted post-interview.
- Trafford will recommend the radio station and show, as well as the schedule of interview.
- The date and time of media airing cannot be preselected.
- It will take a 1 week up to 4 weeks to secure your interview spots and schedule.
- This service is available to Trafford published authors.
Of the five radio interview bookings you’ll have, one particular interview will be featured in the BookMad digital magazine. As a follow-up (and to give your campaign an edge), we will also be sending a press release to get the word out about your interview.
Should you advise us of any conflict in schedule after we already have confirmation of the radio interview (based on your submitted schedule availability), we will do everything possible to reschedule the interview. However, a replacement interview cannot be guaranteed.
Good to Know | Information
Trafford can help you with your marketing goals. The cost of this service is $5,999.00. To find out more or to order this service, please call 1.888.232.4444.