Advertise your book in front of travelling book lovers using a unique platform—in-flight magazines. Trafford has teamed up with one of the leading budget airlines with a monthly publication reaching millions of readers per print. Your books get optimum exposure to buyers and book lovers. This marketing package comes complete with an email marketing campaign that is designed to drive book sales through a special book discount.
- Ability to reach a huge local, continental and global audience
- Passengers in a captive environment free from any other distractions
- Cost-effective and targeted way of reaching active consumers who have purchasing power
- Unique distribution model
- Ability to reach joint purchase decision makers
United Continental Holdings, Inc., is the holding company for both United Airlines and Continental Airlines. Together with United Express, Continental Express and Continental Connection, these airlines operate approximately 5,800 flights a day to 371 airports on six continents from their hubs in Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Guam, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark Liberty, San Francisco, Tokyo and Washington, D.C. United and Continental are members of Star Alliance, which offers 21,000 daily flights to 1,160 airports in 181 countries.
United/Continental's "Hemispheres" In-Flight Magazine
- United Hemispheres onboard magazine symbolizes the lifestyle of both the business and leisure traveler of the world's leading airline.
- Monthly circulation of 685,000 reaching over 12 million monthly passengers.
- No other airline magazine can boast such a heavyweight editorial & design team, and this is clear from the minute you open the magazine.
Give your book this excellent opportunity to stand out and make its mark by choosing the In-Flight Universal - Quarter Page.
What you get?
- Quarter Page Ad in the Hemispheres Magazine (two out of 8 slots)
- Single Book Email Marketing Campaign - 1,000,000 recipients
View sample here
Good to Know | information
Trafford can help you with your marketing goals. Have additional questions? Contact a marketing consultant at 888.232.4444 today to find out more about the buzz surrounding this exclusive program.