Encouragement. Some people give it. Most people want it. Everybody needs it. In Need Encouragement?, author Jason H. Thomas provides a collection of thought-provoking, attitude-adjusting, and spirit-lifting writings to help you provide encouragement to those around you on a daily basis.
With Bible verses supporting the messages, Need Encouragement? will:
• Be a source of daily encouragement for the situations you face
• Strengthen you in weak places
• Bring healing to your inner spirit
• Confirm ideas you may have been pondering
• Unleash your potential
• Ignite your passion
• Help you discover your purpose
• Give you hope to make it through another day
Encouragement is a gift we all have the power to give. Relationships are renewed, families are restored, and communities are revived when we take time to encourage one another. Encouragement is free, contagious, and addictive. Need Encouragement? reminds us to encourage others daily.