BIBLE IN A NUTSHELL is your excellent companion to THE BIBLE, quickly and
simply introducing you to key contents and key verses of all 66 books of THE BIBLE.
You may also use BIBLE IN A NUTSHELL for your daily devotional book. BIBLE IN
A NUTSHELL can assist in making THE BIBLE come alive for you!
In BIBLE IN A NUTSHELL you will find these features:
- Each of the 66 books of The Bible has a brief introduction and highlights key contents and key verses "in a nutshell."
- Key Bible events, key passages, and key stories are listed "in a nutshell" in the introductory pages.
- There are 1000 key memory verses with one to four verses noted for study on each day of the year. Also, you can easily study the surrounding scripture for each memory verse.
- For quick review, the 1000 key memory verses are listed separately in the latter section of the book.
- Each line of every memory verse is centered and carries a complete phrase (or phrases) of the verse, making memorization easier.
- Pages for "Personal Notes" are placed in the back of the book so you can add extra verses special to you.
- An index in the back lists the locations of all 1000 key memory verses in Biblical and alphabetical orders.
- Verses are quoted in the King James Version (KJV). The New International Version (NIV) is quoted when clarifying verses.
Why not take "The 1000 Challenge" and memorize all 1000 listed key memory verses! Or simply mark the ones you wish to memorize and review the others. What a wonderful resource of God's Word you will have in your heart and mind!