About the Book
TuffTalk is a comprehensive training program designed to teach you:
- How thinking will generate specific emotions.
- How to control your emotion by changing your thinking.
- How to relieve tension by changing your thought process.
- How to thrive and succeed under stressful conditions.
- How to control weight by using thinking for self-control.
- How to develop mental attitudes of optimism, control and commitment that will help you fight the ravages of daily stresses.
Our TuffTalk Audio-Tape or CD can make this book even more effective for you. These audio programs use various forms of guided imagery and self-hypnosis to instill relaxation and mental attitudes to help you thrive. To purchase TuffTalk with our CD click here. Or, call us at 1-888-THRIVER, e-mail us at sales@AboutStress.com, or visit www.AboutStress.com to find out more.
About the Author
Martin Shaffer, Ph.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist in the State of California. He has been in practice for over 28 years, and specializes in forensic practice, stress management and sport psychology. He is the Executive Director of the Stress Management Institute in San Francisco, and the CEO of About Stress.com. He is the former Assistant Director of Behavioral Sciences at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. In his early years of practice, he was a Child Psychologist specializing in the treatment of disturbed, developmentally delayed and autistic children and their families. He is the author of a well-received self-help book, Life After Stress, as well as other professional articles. Dr. Shaffer is a golf instructor who teaches people the art of using the mind to improve performance.