If you're looking for an average black mans perspective on the world, why the African American community is the way it is and possible solutions to this communities illnesses, look no further. Author Keith Horton shares the stories of his childhood in the South, his college years, his advancement within the military and his observations made through his community service projects.
But The Black Cloud Within Me is more than just another memoir. Horton shares the wisdom, insights, and opinions he's amassed, including:
• Why Historically Black Colleges and Universities represent an outstanding opportunity for young African-Americans
• Why other countries hate the United States and what we can do about it
• Why collegiate sports is akin to prostitution, especially for the black athlete
• Why the Church should be a Hospital and not a Welfare institution
• What every man should tell and want for his daughter