REALITY OF RELATIVITY;
- You are not alone in your body; there are 8.4 millions you in the body.
Time after time all living beings from within virtually drink the blood and eat the flesh of the holy son Jesus Christ.
- The Revelations of Holy Bible, Holy Koran, Mythologies of ancient civilizations, Pyramid inscriptions, philosophies of Buddhism, the Vedas and the related teachings of Hinduism clearly define the nature and experiences of the living beings in the seven worlds, which virtually exist within the body. Highest sources of human anatomy are the truthful image of God and Godly beings.
- Cleansing of the inner world results in the creation of material world. The material world that we experience through our sense organs is not quite real; it is only the reflection of the inner world. The evolving knowledge of the mathematics of hologram will aid in understanding that matter originates from the process of thought. And where all other frequencies are suspended matter is transported (project) through light mediums to become reality away from its origin.
- unconscious and the commonality of our behaviors, however, if any cleansing method of the inner world is based on the knowledge of quantum physics, it will only lead to temporarily intervening in the infinite changes of unconscious. Though it is a significant step in healing, it does not neutralize the experiences (frequency). In other words we pass it on temporarily.
- Confessional therapy, Breathing exercises, Meditation, Kabalah and Yoga are the five principle solutions; when practiced as explained in this book it will lead to permanent solution (neutralized frequencies). The five principle solutions are derived from the Bible, Koran and from the teachings of Buddhism and Hinduism.
The obscurity which is observed in the work of great philosophers and artists of earlier period are due to the condition of climate on earth at the given time. Understanding the fundamentals of this book will unravel their intended message.