The Cryptographic Pages in Jesus' Life
or, Why He Was Embalmed
About the Book
We all know there are lots of allegories in the Bible - not necessarily in the form of parables used by Jesus. John, Luke, Matthew and Mark sometimes use a language - or rather, a "method" of story-telling - which is obviously peculiar and ambiguous. The author of this remarkable book, Sipan Khoroz, is certain these allegories, or whatever they may be called, are just cryptographic references concerning Jesus' life. Written straightforwardly, this daring book might as well be food for thought against conventional visions of Jesus Christ, Mary Magdalene, Judas, even Herod, and many others. Here are some questions to be answered in this book:
- Why was Jesus embalmed?
- What was Joseph of Arimathea's and Nicodemus' real mission?
- Who was Jesus' biological father?
- Were Jesus and Judas brothers?
- Did Jesus marry Mary Magdalene?
- What did Judas really do before he was crucified?
- What happened to him thereafter?
- Was it really John who wrote the Revelation?
- When will the Second Coming happen?
You will find many more answers in this thrilling book, a must-read for all those who might accept or might not accept the author's views of the Bible and its encrypted pages.
About the Author
Sipan Khoroz, poet and essayist, is a native of Armenia, who currently lives in London. He has published two books of poetry, From the Equal to the Equal, and For the Old and the Young. The Cryptographic Pages in Jesus' Life is the first of the series exploring the Bible, Jesus, and those surrounding him.
He is married, with three children.