Do you spend precious time on your personal finances, but just can’t seem to get ahead? Have you ever tried tracking all of your spending, only to find it a time-consuming and pointless exercise? Do you feel you are neglecting your long-term financial goals?
This book helps you get a handle on your day-to-day finances and focus with laser-like precision on your long-term financial goals by streamlining and simplifying your financial affairs. It shows you that successfully accumulating a retirement portfolio depends on just two things: your rate of savings and your rate of return.
Boost your rate of savings - optimize your household cash flow:
- Discover how you spend your money on just four things.
Learn how to avoid common pitfalls that sap your rate of savings.
- Monitor your financial health in just ten minutes.
Enhance your rate of return – focus on what works and ignore the rest:
- Simplify your investment strategy.
- Learn about the one decision that essentially predetermines your rate of return.
- Formulate an investment strategy for all markets: good, bad, and sideways.
Put it all together:
The steps you need to streamline and simplify your day-to-day finances, get on track to fulfilling your long-term financial goals, and have more time and energy for more enjoyable pursuits are in this book.
- Set a realistic retirement income objective, monitor your portfolio, and address your risks.
- See what a RIO, a TRIP, and a PIP can do for you.