Financial Mathematics is occupying centre stage in commerce at the moment mainly due to heightened focus of the business on computations. This book covers all the important facets of financial mathematics in an integrated, simplified manner, with an added emphasis on the computational techniques, with a huge number of examples relevant to modern financial mathematics.
• Lucid analysis of financial mathematics, with a bird’s eye view of computational difficulties faced by students.
• Increased clarity of presentation involving step-by-step exposition of material for ease grasp.
• Clear explanations, in straightforward language
• Variety of worked examples
• Thought provoking progress clinics after each chapter.
• Suggested solutions to all progress clinics.