Naz Tliachev was born on the first of August 1955 in Ufa. He graduated in Ufa Petroleum Institute as a mechanical engineer, Bashkirsky State University as a philologist of English language and literature. He was awarded with a medal “For Courage” among others for military service. He’s a member of Russian Heraldic society, Knighthood, and Coat of Arms, and a descendant of an old noble family.
Since 2000 he lives in Toronto, then New York, and Los Angeles. He was working as a supervisor, an engineer, a president, and a CEO of American companies, as well as producer and coproducer of the movies in Hollywood. He graduated in Maple Leaf College, Oxford, had seminars in Toronto University, was honored with doctorate of philosophy in English language and literature at Middleham University, England. He’s also a professor.
He’s the recipient of many awards, including as follows:
• Editor’s Choice Award by International Library of Poetry for outstanding achievement in Poetry with one-time publication of a poem by International Library of Poetry, Owings Mills, MD, USA.Noble House publishing house, London, UK. Editor’s choice and offer for publishing in “Songs of Honour.”
• National Poetry Month Committee of International Library of Poetry selection a “United States of America 2006 Poetry Ambassador” for outstanding achievement in Poetry, USA.
• Reward of the Thames Poetry society. Golden pen for poem “The Pink of Calm.” London, UK.
• Crystal statuette “Outstanding Achievement in Poetry Award” of International Society of Poets, USA.
• Editor’s Choice Award. Bronze Commemorative Award Medallion from the Editors of International Library of Poetry, USA. Poem “Niagara Falls.”
• “United States of America 2006 and 2007 Poetry Ambassador Medal” for outstanding achievement in Poetry, USA.