The author got a book entitled New Testament Numerically Coded to Strong’s Concordance (1987, Bible Reference Publishers Inc.) in the nineties as a gift from a very old man. Since then, it became a never-ending joy for him to study the Word of God based on the original meanings of the Bible’s Hebrew and Greek words.
Over a time span of over eighteen years, the author started to see a full picture of the Bible according to its original revelation. As a result, many difficult Bible issues start to show up with fresher and more thorough understandings.
With the help of biblical numerology as a tool, these new understandings get re-enforced and confirmed, especially after the author made an unprecedented discovery of nine numerical roots, no more and no less, based on James Harrison’s “Trinity Function.”
After the amazing finding of nine numerical roots for all natural numbers, following six books on the topic of end times had been penned down in a matter of five months before the Christmas of 2011:
1. Numbers and Roots of Numbers in the Bible
2. The Sword for the End Times I: Dividing Truths in Daniel and Revelation
3. The Sword for the End Times II: Dividing Truths in Gospels and Other Bible Books
4. Daily Gathering of Manna I: Touching Pivotal Issues in the Bible
5. Daily Gathering of Manna II: A Unified View of the Four Gospels
6. Daily Gathering of Manna III: Gleanings from the Whole Bible