Bedtime routine has never been easier with The Sleep Dwarf!
This rhyming story is about tiny Sleep Dwarf who lives far away and has a magical kiss for children:
"A kiss on the forehead makes you so, so clever,
You'll stay that way for ever and ever,
While with a single tender kiss on the toe,
Well, wait and see, you'll grow and grow."
And in order to receive that magical kiss, children have to eat fruit and veggies, brush their teeth and go to bed on time!
After reading the book, children will be looking forward to Sleep Dwarf’s visits (that occur only when they are asleep!) and will cooperate happily with bedtime routine – which means eating healthier, brush their teeth and go to bed when they are told.
Note: A digital version is available too. Please continue to read for more details.
Here are the 9 benefits of reading "The Sleep Dwarf" and why it makes such a great, original, and unique gift for kids ages 1-6:
1. Child photo and personal dedication from the author (for the digital version only). Makes it a gift that no other kid has and will never be forgotten. This will make them feel special and encourage them to read (or listen to) the story repeatedly.
2. Rhymes. Help to improve reading skills by developing phonemic, rhythm, word families awareness and are easy to memorize and therefore encourage kids to join the reading. Rhymes are fun!
3. Professional narration (for the digital version only). Appropriate for sight-impaired or for kids that haven't acquired reading skills yet (Narration feature can be disabled). Automatic page flip is also available (eReader dependent and upon selection)
4. Highlighted phrases (for the digital version only). Great for practice reading in a fun and effortless way (Highlighting feature can be disabled)
5. Beautiful illustrations made by Justin Reese Olsen. Develop kid's imagination, creativity, and vocabulary
6. Educational. Assists kids to cooperate happily with their bedtime routine and in acquiring good and healthy habits - teeth brushing, adding fruits and vegetables to their meals, and get enough sleep
7. Calming music at the end (for the digital version only). Helps the child to fall asleep calmly and easily
8. Length. Not too long, not too short - 28 pages with many beautiful pictures. Appropriate for young ages known for their short attention patience span
9. Can be a great end-of-the-year gift in kindergartens and nursery schools and as a teacher base for various activities and discussions regarding the everyday life of kids and healthy habits
Important note: The digital version includes narration, words highlighting and music. To add the child photo and a personal dedication from the author for a special price, just go to: http://thesleepdwarf.com and fill the form or email the author directly at email@example.com