Bedtime routine has never been easier with Sleep Dwarf and his magical kiss which grows kids taller or make them cleverer!
This book version makes a great gift for kids ages 1-5 and it is also possible to add a photo and a personal dedication from the author and also have the version with the media described below (narration + words highlighting, music) by emailing the author (firstname.lastname@example.org) and get it at a special price. The eBook version with media is sold only in https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/542506 and Apple iTunes).
The story is about a tiny sweet dwarf who lives far away and has a magical kiss for children:
"A kiss on the forehead makes you so, so clever,
You'll stay that way for ever and ever,
While with a single tender kiss on the toe,
Well, wait and see, you'll grow and grow."
And in order to receive that magical kiss, children need to eat fruit and veggies, brush their teeth and go to bed on time!
Your kids can read the story with you or listen to Jennie, the narrator (in case you are busy), and practice their reading skills. Hopefully, the lovely and relaxing music at the end will help them fall asleep and enter the world of sweet dreams.
After reading the book, your child will be looking forward to Sleep Dwarf visiting and will cooperate happily with the bedtime routine – which means eating (or adding) healthier foods, brush their teeth and go to bed when you tell them to (tiny Sleep Dwarf only visits when children are asleep and he has a pretty busy schedule each night).
These are the benefits of reading The Sleep Dwarf and why it makes such a great gift for kids:
1. Rhymes. Benefits: help to improve reading skills by developing phonemic, rhythm, word families awareness and are easy to memorize and therefore encourage kids to join the reading.
Rhymes are fun!
2. Professional Narration. Benefits: appropriate for sight-impaired or kids that haven't acquired reading skills yet.
3. Highlighted phrases (accompanies narration). Benefits: great for practice reading in a fun and easy way (Narration and highlighting features can be disabled)
4. Beautiful illustrations made by Justin Reese Olsen. Benefits: develop kids imagination, creativity and vocabulary
5. Six minutes of relaxing music at the end. Benefits: helps the child to fall asleep calmly and easily
6. Educational. Benefits: assists kids to cooperate happily with their bedtime routine and in acquiring good and healthy habits
7. Length - not too long, not too short (about 28 pages, half of them pictures). Benefit: Appropriate for young ages known for their short attention and patience span
8. Low price. Benefits: affordable price and a small investment that pays off in many areas and for the long term
9. Automatic page flip. Benefit: good for hands-free experience and young kids (this feature can be disabled)
*For complete experience read the eBook in the following free applications that support ePub3 fixed-layout format:
For Apple: iBooks (built-in app) - the eBook is also sold in their book store
For Android: Kobo Rakuten (in Play Store)
Watch a sample video in YouTube: https://youtu.be/nLPw5iIAUwY