This book helps the viewers to understand how to work out issues in their relationships to stay married. It touches bases on how to have strength to have perseverance and learn how to balance the relationship with both spouses’ dreams. Helping to support each other’s dreams is a key factor, along with those other jewels of Jesus Sheba with hope, joy, trust, happiness, and good love.
Making the relationship stay together with the expressionistic news of art and God’s love, which everybody deserves. Even the imperfection is sometimes beautiful in a couple’s relationship. The key ingredient for a relationship to last forever is the richly heart in us.
1. Trust in God.
2. Know his son, Jesus.
3. Couples can pray together.
4. Share each other’s dreams with God and support each other’s dreams with the father.
5. There’s a time to pray on your knees when you want to pray in a serious manner out of respect for communicating with him.
6. Have friends. “Love one another.”
7. Church helps with baptism to show gratitude.
8. Work with God knowing he’s a real god made in our own image. The best artist is the Creator, our Father. He’s beautiful. He’s work is beautiful, helping us and who we are and making us beautiful.
9. He is amazing.
10. Be happy to know him in any relationship.
11. Write letters to God because he deserves your love, and do a good deed as an angel that you are.
12. Know that kids are a delight to your marriage.
13. God loves us.
14. Love is beautiful—the gift that keeps on giving.
15. Support each other.
God is real.