Rapid Release Service
Exceptional Books in Exceptional Time
When you need your book published quickly and you want control throughout the publishing process, Trafford Publishing Publishing offers you the Rapid Release service, which pairs you with a seasoned design team that can help you publish in as few as 45 days (for a standard paperback).
Rapid Release Timelines
- Black and White paperback: As few as 45 days
- Black and White hardcover: As few as 60 days
- Full Color paperback: As few as 75 days
Benefits of Rapid Release
- Creative control – You have a vision for your book and we can help you achieve it with guidance from a professional book design team and comprehensive publishing options.
- Speed – Placement at the top of the book design queue, innovative technology and an author-first process help us expedite the publishing of your book.
- Personal Service – Prescheduled calls and collaboration with your book design team hold tight to deadlines, develop a professional format and deliver your book as quickly as possible.
Frequently asked questions about Rapid Release
Will my book be created from a template?
No. You will have control over the entire design of the book. You will work with your Publishing Services Associate and Book Designer to capture your creative vision.
Are there any qualifications?
Books containing indexing or footnotes are not eligible for the service. Books containing more than 25 images are subject to approval.
What if I purchase the Rapid Release Service, with Data Entry, Cover Design, Illustrations or Line Editing services?
The 45-day Service timeline will begin upon completion of these other services due to the time required for their fulfillment. Ask your Publishing Consultant for details.
When speed to market matters, publish your book with the Rapid Release Service.
Call 844.688.6899 to order
or speak to a Trafford Publishing team member for more information about this service.
Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.