What are Trafford Publishing's content guidelines?
Follow these general guidelines to help ensure that your manuscript and materials meet our evaluation standards:
Copyright and Original Content
- At least 75 percent of your book’s content must be original and created by you.
- Quoted poetry and song lyric content cannot be longer than eight lines.
- Quoted article content can be no longer than three sentences or 10 percent of the article.
- Quoted book content can be no longer than 500 words.
Libel and Privacy
To avoid libel and protect the privacy of living people referenced in your book, you must:
- Change or remove the author’s name and/or the names of people referenced in the manuscript or materials.
- Change or remove the names of locations, businesses, organizations, educational establishments, etc. where the events in the manuscript and/or materials take place.
- Remove images (including front and back cover images) that reveal the identification of people or locations referenced in the manuscript and/or materials.