Tax Information

One of my checks was not received during the tax year. May I request a corrected 1099-MISC?

If the check was sent to the address on-file during the tax year, the 1099-MISC must include the income (and withholding if applicable) associated with the payment. If the check has still not been received, please contact customer support and request a re-cut.