A comprehensive marketing campaign is your best bet when it comes to reaching your readers. And a good tool to add to your existing campaign is a book video. One that you can publicize online as an ad on YouTube, the world’s number one online video site.
With our BookStream Video Advertising service, you can get just that. We’ll help authors like you get the opportunity to have your book video viewed by YouTube’s active users as an advertising break before or in between videos. The ad features vital information about your book, including where or when it will be available for purchase. When your video advertisement is clicked, it will lead the user to your book’s page on Trafford bookstore or a specific retailer website of your choosing.
This package includes:
- Premium Book Video (with voice-over)
- Creation of a custom-made video, approximately 60–90 seconds in length
- Audible storytelling through voiceover by a professional actor
- Imagery includes complex design, such as lighting effects, 3-D space, visual effects and motion graphics
- Two live-action video clips
- Web streaming capability
- 30 second version of the Premium Book Video to be used in the YouTube campaign
- 30 days Video Marketing Campaign on YouTube
With over 1 billion active users, YouTube isn’t just another popular video sharing site. In fact, its diverse users make up one-third of the internet today.* This has resulted to an impressive 114,000 years of YouTube videos watched every single day. Some of the most common searches include content under entertainment, education, and information.
*As of 2018
Hootsuite, “31 YouTube Stats That Matter to Marketers”
YouTube, “YouTube for Press”