Purchase Deadline: February 28, 2022
The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books enters its 27th year as one of the largest and most prestigious book festivals in the United States, attracting more than 150,000 booklovers and media members in past events. The 2022 festival will take place on April 23–24 at the University of Southern California campus in Los Angeles.
Since its debut in 1996, the festival has joined literature lovers with hundreds of booksellers, publishers, and literary organizations. The LA Times Festival of Books 2022 – Book Gallery service is your chance to showcase your book at this major industry event.
With this service, you get:
- Display space for your softcover book in the on-site Author Solutions Book Gallery
- Five (5) copies of your softcover book available for sale in the on-site Author Solutions Bookstore at the event
- Inclusion in the Author Solutions Book Catalog, which will be distributed for free to interested attendees.
To be eligible for this service, your book must be live and currently available for purchase.
What You Need to Know
The deadline to sign up is February 28, 2022, but spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis, so don't wait too long to secure your spot.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.