SEM - Specialist Campaign
With thousands of brands and marketing agencies utilizing Google’s extensive audience reach, don’t you think you should enhance your online marketing campaign too?
With our Google SEM - Specialist Campaign service, not only do you get premium ad placement, a long-term online ad campaign, and inclusion Google’s book search, but you’ll also be supported by our web design and search engine experts.
This service includes:
- Online Ad Presence for 5 Months. Reach more people and grow your readership with 5 months of premium, targeted ads on Google.
- First page placement of your ad over the campaign period. Think about it: When was the last time you clicked all the way to page 6 on your Google search page? With this service, your ad will show up on the first page search results.
- In-house search experts to assist you in choosing up to 50 keywords. Keywords are the words and/or phrases people use to find content on search engines. The right keywords help you show up on relevant searches, meaning your target audience can find your website—and your book—that much faster. Keyword performance is tracked and managed monthly so only high-performing keywords and phrases are retained.
- Bi-weekly reporting and ability to change campaign details proactively. We’ll keep track and make reports every two weeks of how well your campaign is doing so we can change our search engine marketing strategy as necessary, with you right at the helm of the whole operation.
- Website Design – Advanced Service with blog page. Your website is your portfolio, your resume, your brand, and your own digital storefront all in one, so it’s crucial to leave a great first impression on visitors with a well-designed website. We’ll even help you set up your own blog, too, where you can keep your readers up to date on all your thoughts and latest projects.
Call 844.688.6899 to order
or speak to a Trafford Publishing team member for more information about this service.
Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.