Ingram Supplement Marketing - Business Books (Fall)
New and veteran entrepreneurs celebrate spring with new books to keep them at their best. And to keep up with their demand, booksellers and librarians look for the freshest business book in the market too. So get your business book out there with Ingram Supplement Marketing – Business Books (Fall).
With this, your book will be featured in a supplement exclusive to business-themed and non-fiction books alongside other titles of the same genre. The supplement will then be sent together with the November 2021 issue of the Ingram ADVANCE Catalog, to Ingram’s extensive database of retailers and librarians
Launch a widespread promotional campaign through this supplement, the print edition of which is sent to 11,000 retailers while its e-catalog is sent to 27,000 subscribers.
Please take note:
- This supplement is for business-themed, non-fiction titles only.
- This service is available to books that are live and returnable. If your book isn’t able to meet the necessary requirements to implement the service, we will move fulfillment to the following year (on the next publication of the appropriate Supplement).
- Trafford reserves the right to refuse a listing if the book genre does not match the theme for a particular issue and/or fail Ingram’s content guidelines.
- Trafford creates the 30- to 35-word book description to be used in your supplement listing.
- Slots are only available until July 6, 2021.
About Ingram Content Group
Ingram is the leading distributor of print and digital content. It offers fully integrated print and digital wholesale and distribution services for the book industry. Each year, Ingram issues a series of catalogs to retailers and libraries showcasing forthcoming and recently published titles.
Call 844.688.6899 to order
or speak to a Trafford Publishing team member for more information about this service.
Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.