Ingram Supplement Marketing - Children's Holiday
Reaching the second half of the year means that it won’t be long until the holiday spirit pervades the air. So make sure your Christian book reaches readers in time for the December holidays with the Ingram Supplement - Christian Holiday service.
With its history of comprehensive trade catalogs, Ingram has been at the forefront of the publishing industry since 2009. Its Ingram ADVANCE Catalog covers specific interests, themes and genres, and is sent to more than 7,000 retailers and librarians every month—as well as the 29,000+ recipients of Ingram’s monthly e-catalog.
Get your novel listed in the Christian Holiday Supplement that will be distributed together with the November/December 2021 issue of the Ingram Christian ADVANCE Catalog.
What You Need to Know:
- Titles for this supplement must have faith-based Christian language, direction, content, and wording.
- This service is available to books that are title live and returnable. If your book isn’t able to meet the necessary requirements to fulfill the service, we will move fulfillment to the following year (on the next publication of the Supplement).
- Trafford reserves the right to refuse a listing if the book genre does not match the theme for a particular issue and/or fail Ingram’s content guidelines.
- Trafford creates the 30- to 35-word book description to be used in your supplement listing.
- Slots are available until July 30, 2021.
About Ingram Content Group
Ingram is the leading distributor of print and digital content. It offers fully integrated print and digital wholesale and distribution services for the book industry. Each year, Ingram issues a series of catalogs to retailers and libraries showcasing forthcoming and recently published titles.
Call 844.688.6899 to order
or speak to a Trafford Publishing team member for more information about this service.
Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.