Reach out to every major publisher worldwide with Publishers Weekly, the industry’s periodical of record.
With Trafford’s PW Elite Plus Package, you can tap this invaluable market, and make sure your book is placed before some of the most important people in the publishing and book industry. Not only that, you can gain added mileage for your work with an ad that shall be placed on PW’s daily e-Newsletter.
The PW Elite Plus Package Includes:
- Half page print ad in the Publishers Weekly magazine
- Online banner ad campaign on PublishersWeekly.com with 30,000 impressions
- A leaderboard (600 x 140) banner ad on PW Daily e-newsletter
- A listing in PW Select, a monthly supplement that covers indie authors and the self-publishing marketplace which includes author interviews, book announcements, news, book reviews, and more.
- 1 month placement in Booklife.com, Publishers Weekly’s website dedicated to indie authors. It features success stories, author profiles, and writing tips, as well as a streamlined way to submit books for review
- Social media promotion via Booklife’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- 6-month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- 1-year digital subscription to PW Select magazine
- 1 free print copy of the Publishers Weekly issue in which your book’s PW Select listing appears
About Publishers Weekly
With more than 130 years in circulation, Publishers Weekly is the leading source of comprehensive international news and unique industry data. Its weekly print publication is targeted to publishers, librarians, booksellers, and literary agents. Its website, on the other hand, has up to 1 million readers.*
*As of 2017
Note: Ads are subject to the publication’s own content and image guidelines.